Holiday home

If your holiday home is for your own exclusive use and you already pay radio and television fees for your main residence, the receiving devices that are located in your holiday home are also covered by this registration. You'll need, however, to provide us with more information if you rent out your holiday home.

Please use this contact form to help us process your registration as quickly as possible.


Thank you for your inquiry. We will treat it as soon as possible and will get back to you if we have any questions.

Billag AG

  • Close


  • (Eg. 012345678, without space)
  • Upload file:


    Uploaded files:

  • Please provide your name, first name and address in your request.
  • * mandatory fields
  • Close