Change Personal Data

You can view your personal information here and change or complete it if necessary. If you change your name (e.g. following a marriage), you can update your details yourself via your web account.

Change personal data now.


Thank you for your inquiry. We will treat it as soon as possible and will get back to you if we have any questions.

Billag AG

  • Close


  • (Eg. 012345678, without space)
  • Upload file:


    Uploaded files:

  • Please provide your name, first name and address in your request.
  • * mandatory fields
  • Close